The Salmo hornet pro light rod is part of the new range from the crankbait legends Salmo, now distributed by Fox. Salmo has taken strides to deliver the perfect hard bait experience with a brand-new range of rods specifically designed to work with our lures. Featuring 5 models, the Salmo rods cover a range of weights and applications, including rods specific to our famous Hornet and Slider lures.
The Light lure rod in our opinion is THE perfect rod for the UK and our style of fishing. The 5-20g rating is true to type and will handle the most popular crank baits and soft plastic lures whilst fishing for Perch, Chub Zander and Pike.
Lure Fanatics Spec Sheet:
- Rod action specifically designed to work Salmo Hornet lures
- Features high-quality K Guides and Fuji reel seats
- 30T carbon blanks
- Highly-attractive finish
- Includes 3 different models
- Salmo Hornet Pro Light: 240cm, 5-20g casting weight, designed for the lighter range of Salmo Hornets and Rattlin’ Hornets alongside our other small crank baits
- Salmo Hornet Pro Medium: 240cm, 10-40g casting weight, designed for the medium-sized range of Salmo Hornets and Rattlin’ Hornets as well as our other crank baits
- Salmo Hornet Pro Heavy: 240cm, 20-60g casting weight, designed for the heavier Salmo Hornet 9 lures alongside our other large crank baits, such as the Salmo Perch and Executor
- Lure Fanatics stock the full range of Salmo rods for all types of species, Pike Perch and Zander in fact any predator fish you can catch on lures we will stock it.